DIADORA UTILITY | UNISEX CRAZE ZIP WIDE SAFETY BOOTS (WHEAT)
Diadora Craze 4E Kevlar Sole Zip Composite Safety Boot is a durable work boot option with a fully lined inside and padded collar and tongue for comfort. This boot is made of durable, water-resistant pull up black leather. It comes in sizes ranging from 5 to 14, including some half sizes.
With an outer sole that is heat-resistant up to 130 degrees Celsius surface contact, the Diadora Craze 4E Kevlar Sole Zip Composite Safety Boot offers superior protection in hazardous work situations. The entire sole holds up to mineral and organic debris, as well as oils and acids. The cut of the sole is designed to resist cracking and splitting and has high slip resistance. The toe and heel of the shoe utilize the COMFORTcushion Impact Absorption System for added protection. Inside the shoe, the lining and foot bed is treated with eco-friendly Odorban Control Technology that optimises hygiene and freshness. And the insole uses the Oliver SOFTstride open cell, low-density urethane foam to provide support.
- The Craze Wide is specifically designed to fit wider feet.
- Craze Wide is built around an all new last, contoured to accomodate even the widest feet.
- Toebox, instep girth, safety cap and outsole have all been expanded.
- On hot days or after many hours standing, your feet will spread noticeably.
- Our special forefoot design eliminates lateral compression at the widest point.