MIZUNO | MENS WAVE SKY NEO (FOLKSTONE GRAY)
The Mizuno Wave Sky Neo men’s running shoes let you soar over the pavement with the premium comfort of a Waveknit upper for a foot-conforming, sock-like fit.
A bootie knit tongue locks your feet securely in place like a seatbelt, allowing your feet and your high mileage running shoes to move as one.
Mizuno have modernised their premium cushioning formula by injecting your running shoes with two layers of Mizuno Enerzy Core, heel-to-toe Mizuno Enerzy Foam and Mizuno Foam Wave.
From easy-going recovery runs to your everyday training, the plush underfoot sensation takes care of your feet with the softness you crave and high rebound to take your runs further.
The Mizuno Wave Sky Neo makes the most out of the Mizuno Enerzy – creating a running on clouds sensation with springy, energetic cushioning. Mizuno Enerzy captures then releases impact energy to coast efficiently over the pavement.
The ultra-soft Enerzy Core provides unbelievable shock-absorption – transforming hard landings into buttery-smooth impacts to fight off fatigue and create a 'floating' feel to inspire joy in every stride.
A running shoe this soft is naturally very flexible – so Mizuno have introduced an external heel cap to elevate the stability.
Empowering you to run your best run in every stride, this high mileage shoe is for road warriors that prioritise comfort from the ground up.
- Run with energy, enjoyment and comfort that goes the extra mile
- Waveknit upper provides the ideal blend of breathability, stretch and support
- Glove-like fit from knitted forefoot design and bootie tongue
- Delivers multiple layers of cloud-like cushioning with resilient Mizuno Enerzy Core, Mizuno Enerzy Foam running the full length of the shoe and Mizuno Foam Wave
- Ultra-responsive and bouncy Enerzy Foam makes the most out of the energy you put in and ensures a shock-absorbing feel on impact
- External heel cap for extra stability in a super soft running shoe
- Durable X10 rubber outsole provides road-ready traction and complements the flexible, springy ride
|ARCH||Neutral to High|
|WAVE TECHNOLOGY||Mizuno Foamwave|
|MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY||Mizuno ENERZY Core, Mizuno ENERZY, U4icX|
|OUTSOLE TECHNOLOGY||Blown Rubber X10|
|MIDSOLE DROP (mm)||10|